Saturday 28 December 2019

Needed that...

GOOOOOOOOD MORNING LLAMAHOGS😘 Holy llama balls on fire that was soooooo goood! After yesterdays dissapointing mile i had a moan and a snotty sob.. Then did as was told and pulled  me extra Big, big girls pants on and faced my demi gorgan (my treadmill) I gave it a kick, hurt my toe swore at it then i  gingerly got on and started my run.  Annnnddddd guess what... I AM STILL ALIVE... so winning!!!! It was tough, but i really needed to do it for my own (slightly mental) head.  Plus i bloody got this shizzle, is time i started believing in myself a little.  My belly is full from crimbo over indulgence (like ya do) there are a few whole Choccy oranges in this belly 😏🤫 January new year new me as they say.  Gonna get proper crackin at the gym and start eating good.  I am sure i eat out of boredom sometimes... But is mainly cause i love food... And cake love cake! I GOT THIS!!!! Today was powered by skull tikis, hokas and a bit of springer @springsteen and strangely a bit of. ...
"Gonna be some sweet sounds
Coming down on the nightshift" @thecommodores.
#fatbirdonamission #shethoughtshecouldsoshedid #thisgirlcan #igotthis #runningislife #runningformentalhealth  #nodramallamarunners #llammahogs
 #🦔 #hedgehogsalut #hedgehogforlife #lovedit #londonmarathon2020 #icandothisshit #keepfuckinggoing
#❤️👅❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment