Friday 13 December 2019

All good then a wankle hits....

Evening llamahogs 😘 soooo managed a mile.  All was on schedual and going well until ankle decided to become wankle.  Grabbed darling child from school walking to car (great so far) then my ankle decided " you know what she seems too cheerfull I am gonna fix that!" and went right by my car.  Que me shouting out "ARGHHH my damn wankle" forgetting I was with child and in a carpark! Some poor lady came over to me and said will you be OK to drive? To which I looked at her and I imagine I looked insane as I huffed and puffed out "drive.... DRIVE!!! WHAT ABOUT MY DANG RUN" BALLS IN A DRAINPIPE ON FIRE ARGHHHG".... She backed away slowly never breaking eye contact and my daughter stood beside me patting my arm.... Got in car and rather sheepishly drove home. 
Got in got conned out of choccy by child and decided ya know what wankle you aint winning.  Got on treadmill and did 1 mile.  Wasnt fast wasnt pretty but i showed that wankle who was boss!! Now sat eating after 8 mints and watching grinch... Living my best life 😉
#fatbirdonamission #shethoughtshecouldsoshedid #thisgirlcan #igotthis #runningislife #runningformentalhealth #nodramallamarunners #llammahogs #🦔 #hedgehogsalut #hedgehogforlife #lovedit #londonmarathon2020 #icandothisshit # ❤️❤️❤️



                     


No comments:

Post a Comment