Sunday 15 December 2019

Maybe.... Just maybe....

Afternoon llamahogs๐Ÿ˜ did 3miles today as @thereal_halhigdon plan wanted.   I am wandering why my  first mile is always 16/17mins lol.... At least I am consistant I suppose ๐Ÿ˜‚.  Wasnt easy wankle was being a twat and I was aching a bit (got the sniffles) but less woe is me... I did it!!  I got on the bleddy treadmill and I did it! Slowly finding my stride and rhythm and maybe... Just maybe i can really do this๐Ÿ˜ฑ I did speed up whenever anyone waljed through the room... Thought I was gonna die at one point bloody kids ๐Ÿ˜‚ anyone else speed up if you see another runner or if someone else enters the room or just me? ๐Ÿ˜‚
#fatbirdonamission #shethoughtshecouldsoshedid #thisgirlcan #igotthis #runningislife #runningformentalhealth #nodramallamarunners #llammahogs #๐Ÿฆ” #hedgehogsalut #hedgehogforlife #lovedit #londonmarathon2020 #icandothisshit #keepfuckinggoing #❤️❤️❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment